So yesterday it was so hot and humid here that I thought it would be fun to get out the blow up pool for us to play in after nap. I set it up in the morning and then by the time nap was over it felt like bath water!! However Blake was a bit apprehensive about going in his little pool and every time I would try he would say No Momma No Momma! But I finally got him in and he loved it. He sat and played in the pool for a good half hour. So we will just have to keep trying through out the summer!!
Friday, June 19, 2009
Oh what a Hot Thursday!!
So yesterday it was so hot and humid here that I thought it would be fun to get out the blow up pool for us to play in after nap. I set it up in the morning and then by the time nap was over it felt like bath water!! However Blake was a bit apprehensive about going in his little pool and every time I would try he would say No Momma No Momma! But I finally got him in and he loved it. He sat and played in the pool for a good half hour. So we will just have to keep trying through out the summer!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment